You need to change these things on your WordPress admin firstly before connecting your store with our Ezusy app.
- Deactivate Jetpack, WP Smush, Akismet Anti-Spam plugins, W3 Total Cache if you have installed them.
- Login Wordpress admin > Settings > Permalinks > Common Settings to select Post name option > Click on Save Changes button to set up your Permalinks.
Please make sure you are using your WordPress Address (URL) correctly by copying it from your WordPress admin > Settings > General > WordPress Address (URL).
There are two ways to connect your store to Ezusy.
Go to Ezusy dashboard > Settings > General
Method 1: Automatically create API key
Please take a look to connect your store.
Method 2: Manually create API key
If you cannot connect your store to Ezusy as the above method, you can manually create API from your WordPress admin. Please follow these steps:
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Rest API > Add key
- Select the permission Read/Write
- Copy and paste the keys to Ezusy Settings > General
- Click on the SAVE button to connect your store (You do not need to click Connect button to connect store if use this way).
If you’re having trouble to connect your store to Ezusy, please do not hesitate to contact our Help Desk.