You need to change these things on your WordPress admin firstly before connecting your store with our Ezusy app.
Step 1. Set up your WordPress admin
- Login Wordpress admin > Settings > Permalinks > Common Settings to select Post name option. Click on Save Changes button to set up your Permalinks.
- Enable the legacy REST API in WooComemrce > Settings > Advanced > Legacy API
- Ask Support of your hosting increase max_execution_time of your server to 300.
- Deactivate Jetpack, Currency Switcher, WP Smush, Akismet Anti-Spam, Cache plugins if you have installed them before pushing products (you can enable them after pushing products).
Step 2. Connect your store with Ezusy account
There are two methods for you to connect your store with Ezusy.
Method 1: Automatically create an API key
Please copy your Site Address (URL) from your WordPress admin > Settings > General
Go to Ezusy dashboard > Settings > General, enter it to Your site URL and click Connect button, click Approve button and done.
Please take a look to connect your store.
Method 2: Manually create an API key
If you cannot connect your store to Ezusy as the above method, you can manually create API from your WordPress admin. Please follow these steps:
- Copy your Site Adress(URL), enter to Your site URL in Ezusy Settings > General section
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Rest API > Add key
- Select the permission Read/Write
- Copy and paste the keys into fields Consumer Key and Consumer Secret in Ezusy Settings > General
- Click on the SAVE button to connect your store (Please do not need to click the Connect button).
If you’re having trouble to connect your store to Ezusy, please do not hesitate to contact our Help Desk.